Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in Vinton, VA
We are the closest urgent care center to the Vinton area. AFC Urgent Care is your go to location for quality urgent care in Vinton, VA. Open from 8-8 Monday through Friday and 8-5 on Saturday and Sunday, these convenient walk-in hours make it easy to get great care if you are sick or injured in the Vinton area. AFC Urgent Care is located on the lower level of Towers Shopping Center on the far left side. Our caring provider and medical staff have the ability to treat all non-life threatening acute illnesses and injuries. Our average in-and-out times for patients are less than an hour and the cost is often ¼ the price of using the ER. Our two physicians are owners of the facility and one of them is on site at all times. AFC Urgent Care offers the following procedures for those in the Vinton, VA and other surrounding areas:
- Acute Illnesses and Injuries: Many injuries and illnesses happen quickly and people wonder where they can go to receive proper care. AFC Urgent Care near Vinton, VA can treat most non-life threatening injuries and illnesses. We can take care of your colds, allergies, cuts, sprains and strains with no appointment necessary.
- DOT Physicals: The medical providers at AFC Urgent Care are certified to perform DOT Physicals. We are dedicated to getting commercial drivers on the road as quickly and safely as possible. Our parking lot anchored by Kroger is large enough to accommodate tractor trailers and other large commercial vehicles.
- Occupational Health: The goal of AFC Urgent Care Roanoke is to get injured workers back to work as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of care. We work closely with area employers by creating custom protocol forms for all occupational health needs. AFC Urgent Care can also perform drug testing and pre-employment physicals that are required before starting a new job. Our close relationship with the employer’s insurance companies allow for a streamlined process.
- Physicals: There are a number of different types of physicals that the providers at AFC Urgent Care near Vinton can perform including sports, school, camp, and immigration ones.
- On-Site Lab Work: AFC Urgent Care has an on-site lab allows us to quickly perform blood and urine testing to diagnose diseases, infections, and other conditions without sending our patients to and off site location.
- On-Site X-Ray: The facility is equipped with on-site x-ray equipment for the convenience of the patient. This allows AFC Urgent Care to properly diagnose breaks, sprains, and tears that may be the result of an injury.
Formerly Doctors Express